- About Fotoprint
- Orders / Estimates
- What we do
- File guidelines
- Contact / Hours
- Things we print / Prices
- Banners / Big things
- Business things
- Cards of all sorts
- Marketing things
- Paper, blank
- Other things
Adobe CS or CC
To load the PDF settings for Adobe CS or CC, follow these steps:
- Download the Fotoprint PDF .jobsettings file (Right click and choose 'Save as'). Do not open this file, there is no human-readable information. Save it to somewhere easy to find (like your desktop).
- (a) Open InDesign and choose 'File' > 'Adobe PDF Presets' > 'Define', then browse to the Fotoprint PDF settings file and click 'Done', or
(b) Open Illustrator and choose 'Edit' > 'Adobe PDF Presets' > 'Import', then browse to the Fotoprint PDF settings and click 'Open' > 'Ok'.
- The next time you export a PDF, choose 'Fotoprint' from the 'Settings' or 'Adobe PDF Presets' menu in the PDF export dialogue box.
- Make sure to check your bleed settings in the PDF export box, they are not part of the .jobsettings file as they are unique to each document.
- Can I view your proof on my smartphone/mobile device?
You can check the text for edits or grammar, but you MUST view your proof in Adobe Reader or Acrobat on a computer, or in person, for accuracy of layout, transparency, missing items, etc.