- About Fotoprint
- Orders / Estimates
- What we do
- File guidelines
- Contact / Hours
- Things we print / Prices
- Banners / Big things
- Business things
- Cards of all sorts
- Marketing things
- Paper, blank
- Other things
Booklets, saddle stitch
Saddle stitched booklets can range from pocket size up to letter size. They can be printed in any colour and on any type or weight of paper or cover stock. For optimum economy, standard sizes are 8.5" x 5.5" which opens to 8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 11" which opens to 11' x 17".
Common saddle stitch booklets:
- Arts/Sports programs
- Sales booklets
- The least expensive binding method for up to 60 numbered pages.
- Cover stock can be the same (self cover) or different than the inside pages.
- Books can be hole punched for insertion into ring binders.
- Can accommodate images that span two adjacent pages.
- Adds negligible bulk or weight to the printing.
A few things to keep in mind.
- Not recommended for over 60 numbered pages.
- The spine of a saddle stitched book cannot be printed.
- Saddle stitched books are created from folded sheets, so the page count will be in multiples of 4.
Please request an estimate.